0

Hello to all my friends once again in my blog Abhi Knows All. Today I have got another interesting topic for you which will surely very helpful for you. It's about using free Unlimited Internet on Jio without becoming a Prime member or doing any Recharge for that. Yes! you got me right! I have found a loophole by which you can get free Unlimited Internet with 4G speed for free. But, no unlimited Calls.


What will you get:

  • Unlimited 4G Data
  • No Speed Limit

What will you not get:

  • No Free Calls
  • Non Free SMS

Requirements:

Here are the things which you will need in case of getting free Unlimited Data.

  • Jio Sim without Prime Membership.
  • Any 4G Sim
  • My Jio App
  • If u became Prime Member already, reinstall My Jio App

Click on Page 2 for More 👇👇 


1 2

Post a Comment

 
Top